November 24-26, 2017, Okinawa, Japan
Fields marked with [*] are mendatory
To be published in the ICIIBMS 2017 Conference Proceedings, the author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference. Selected papers describing state-of-the-art topics will be considered for publication in the Journals of Applied Science and Computer Science Publications(ASCSPub, http://www.ascspublications.org )
Future work (if any):
• What are you plans future work?
• Your future work should be related to the present work.
• What motivated you to pursue this work, or what were the difficulties you
• State concisely what did you do and the method you used for solving the
• The method of research or study applied to the problem should be
described in a concise manner.
• What are the implications of your conclusion?
• State the relevance or significance of the results to the problem you addressed.
• What results did you get?
• State what you found and relate it to the problem.
• Summarize the important points of your results.
Statement of the Problem:
• Why was research needed?
• What was the context of the work?
• Provide background for what you are going to address.
Full paper or abstract submissions must follow the following instructions and prepare their abstract accordingly.
Instructions for Abstract Preparation
For all submissions we accept only Word Files. Each full paper must not be more than 8 pages. Abstract length is 2 pages maximum. Use the below form for your submission.
Accepted abstracts or full papers with paid conference registration fee, will be guaranteed a presentation slot at the conference. For full papers, author(s) must attend and present their work at the conference to guarantee that the full paper will appear in the Conference Proceedings. But in case of an unvoidable circumstance which prevents the author from attending and presenting his/her paper, the Conference Proceedings will be sent to him/her after the conference by the editorial commitee.
We accept both abstract, ongoing research and full paper presentations. All abstracts, ongoing research and full papers will be blind reviewed by peers and the International Program Committee (IPC). Their recommendations will be further reviewed by the editorial board for consideration to appear in the Proceedings of the conference. Authors of successful abstracts will be asked to submit their full paper after the conference to Applied Science and Computer Science Publications for publication in the Special Issue. Abstract length is 2 pages maximum.