The ICIIBMS 2023 will be held Virtually, November 23-25, 2023, Okinawa, Japan
Prepare full papers or short papers according to the following guidelines:
Future work (if any):
• What are you plans for future work?
• Any future work should be related to the present work.
• What motivated you to pursue this work?
• Describe any difficulties that were encountered.
• State concisely what you did and the method you used for solving the problem.
• Concisely describe the method of research or study applied to the problem.
• What are the implications of your conclusion?
• State the relevance or significance of the results related to the problem.
• What results did you get?
• State your findings and relate it to the problem.
• Summarize the important points of your results.
Statement of the Problem:
• Why was the research needed?
• What was the context of the work?
• Provide background for the work.